Llanfair Church, North Wales for A Treatise on Landscape Painting and Effect in Water Colours
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: image in reverse in soft ground
- Part Of:
- ca. 1813
- Graphite and red chalk on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 x 15 3/4 inches (14.3 x 40 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, upper right: "LLANFAIR CHURCH N WALES"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bushes | church | landscape | treatise
- Associated Places:
- Anglesey | Cymru | Llanfair | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
David Cox, 1783–1859, British, Llanfair Church, North Wales for A Treatise on Landscape Painting and Effect in Water Colours, ca. 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.