attributed to David Cox, 1783–1859, British, Harborne, early 19th century
- early 19th century
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- 9 5/8 x 6 7/8 inches (24.4 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Wayland Wells Williams Bequest Funds
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cottage | landscape | road | tree
- Associated Places:
- Birmingham | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.