unknown artist, Sheet of Composition Studies of River Scenes, after 1816
Sheet of Composition Studies of River Scenes
- after 1816
- Pen and brown ink on moderately thick, rough, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 x 8 1/4 inches (22.9 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "Mart. picture."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barges | boats | cattle | landscape | river
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.