An Unconventional Visit
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Similar Sketch of Recto
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, lightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 5 1/8 inches (20.6 × 13 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "D523"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | curtains | dancing | figure study | man | top hat | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Isaac Cruikshank, 1789–1856, British, An Unconventional Visit, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.