Hever Castle, Kent
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 x 11 inches (19.4 x 27.9 cm)
Inscription on back, in graphite, center left: "Cotman | 1782 - 1842"
Collector's mark: RIBA blind embossed stamp.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | pigeons | stream | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, Hever Castle, Kent, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.