Parish Church, Front and Partial Right View, Ayot St. Lawrence, Hertfordshire
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: landscape sketch
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 x 15 3/8 inches (28.6 x 39.1 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite, lower left: "N.3"
Watermark: [hard to see: VRYHEYT] and, verso sheet: 2/ Watermark: similar to Churchill 107
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | cattle | church | Classical | columns | landscape | parish | religious architecture | religious buildings | sheep | view
- Associated Places:
- Ayot Saint Lawrence | England | Europe | Hertfordshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, Parish Church, Front and Partial Right View, Ayot St. Lawrence, Hertfordshire, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.