Design for Grosvenor House, London: Plan
- Graphite, pen and red and brown and black ink, watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 24 5/16 × 17 11/16 inches (61.8 × 44.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center, plan labeled; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "AD 602"
Watermark: J WHATMAN
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Thomas Cundy 1829"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | house | Plan
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Cundy, 1790–1867, British, Design for Grosvenor House, London: Plan, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.