Design for Grosvenor House, London
- Pen and brown ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 7/16 × 22 11/16 inches (44.3 × 57.6 cm)
Watermark (trimmed): J WHATMAN TURKEY MILL[L]
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Thomas Cundy 1829"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | house
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Cundy, 1790–1867, British, Design for Grosvenor House, London, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.