Design for Grosvenor House, London
- Pen and brown ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- 17 7/16 × 22 11/16 inches (44.3 × 57.6 cm)
Watermark (trimmed): J WHATMAN TURKEY MILL[L]
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Thomas Cundy 1829"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | house
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Cundy, 1790–1867, British, Design for Grosvenor House, London, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.