Design for Grosvenor House, London
- Graphite on smooth, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 × 14 5/8 inches (22.9 × 37.1 cm)
Watermark: R Tassell/ 1833
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Thomas Cundy 1834"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | house
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Cundy, 1790–1867, British, Design for Grosvenor House, London, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.