- Design for Grosvenor House, London
- Graphite on smooth, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 × 14 5/8 inches (22.9 × 37.1 cm)
Watermark: R Tassell/ 1833
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Thomas Cundy 1834"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | house
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Cundy, 1790–1867, British, Design for Grosvenor House, London, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.