- Hurdum [?]
- Watercolor, pen, gray ink, graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 13 1/2 inches (24.8 x 34.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray ink, lower right: "Hurdum"; inscribed on back in graphite, lower left: "J 131" [encircled]
Watermark: similar to Shorter 197 (portion of) J Whatman (Fleur-de-lis).
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | city | landscape | walls
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, Hurdum [?], undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.