Design for Grosvenor House, London: South Elevation
- Graphite and wash on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 3/4 × 24 3/8 inches (47.6 × 61.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "South Elevation"; in graphite, upper left: "Sketch | No 2"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Thomas Cundy | Design amended | May 17th 1845"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- design | house
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Cundy, 1790–1867, British, Design for Grosvenor House, London: South Elevation, 1845
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.