Design for Grosvenor House, London: South Elevation
- Graphite and wash on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 3/4 × 24 3/8 inches (47.6 × 61.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "South Elevation"; in graphite, upper left: "Sketch | No 2"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Thomas Cundy | Design amended | May 17th 1845"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | house
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Cundy, 1790–1867, British, Design for Grosvenor House, London: South Elevation, 1845
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.