- Watercolor, gouache and graphite on thick, moderately textured, brown wove paper mounted on board
- Sheet: 13 5/8 × 11 3/4 inches (34.6 × 29.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "K"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Woody Nightshade | The Property of | J. Matheson | Lenore House | Dundee | Return unframed to [...] Dundee | L."; in graphite, lower left: "Soulis | Rec. July 13 | thro Aug 3"
Signed and dated: "E.A. 1904"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bee | berry | botanical subject | branches | leaves | plants
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.