- Watercolor, gouache and graphite on thick, moderately textured, brown wove paper mounted on board
- Sheet: 13 5/8 × 11 3/4 inches (34.6 × 29.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "K"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Woody Nightshade | The Property of | J. Matheson | Lenore House | Dundee | Return unframed to [...] Dundee | L."; in graphite, lower left: "Soulis | Rec. July 13 | thro Aug 3"
Signed and dated: "E.A. 1904"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bee | berry | botanical subject | branches | leaves | plants
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.