- Murichom to Choka [Chukha]
- Watercolor and pen and black ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 × 6 7/8 inches (25.4 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed, verso, in pen and brown ink, UL: Murichom to Choka; in graphite, LL: J113 [encircled].
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliff | figure | landscape | mountain | waterfall
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, Murichom to Choka [Chukha], 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.