Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, River Scene with Buildings, between 1777 and 1808
River Scene with Buildings
- between 1777 and 1808
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured,cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 12 inches (23.8 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed, verso, in graphite, LL: J130 [encircled].
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | buildings | columns | figures | hill | landscape | river
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.