- Portrait of a Man, October 24, 1805
- Graphite and gray ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 7 1/4 inches (22.5 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Oct r[in superscript]-24 h[in superscript]-1805 | GD"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Oct r[in superscript]-24 h[in superscript]-1805 | GD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Dance RA, 1741–1825, British, Portrait of a Man, October 24, 1805, 1805
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.