- Part Of:
- between 1782 and 1783
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 7 3/8 inches (13.7 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite upper right: "Br. of Mauriene's"; in graphite lower left: "23"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cliffs | Grand Tour | landscape | mountains | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Maurienne
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, The Maurienne's, between 1782 and 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.