Convent at Vietri
- Part Of:
- ca. 1783
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 x 7 1/2 inches (25.4 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite upper left to upper right: "The Convent of - - - - at Vietri - Septr. 24"; in graphite upper right: "43 (circled)"; in graphite lower left: "43"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | convent | Grand Tour | hills | trees | walls
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Vietri sul Mare
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Convent at Vietri, ca. 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.