John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Ronciglione, between 1782 and 1783
- Part Of:
- between 1782 and 1783
- Graphite, buff ground and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 4 3/4 x 7 inches (12.1 x 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite upper right: "Ronciglione"; in graphite lower left: "36"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | Grand Tour | hills | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Ronciglione
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.