Studies of Young Pallah Deer Resting
- ca. 1802
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 8 inches (15.6 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "Pallah."
Watermark: D & C BLAUW (letters; similar to Churchill 329; no ornament)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | deer | resting
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Daniell, 1775–1811, British, Studies of Young Pallah Deer Resting, ca. 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.