- Study for Two Standing Pallah Deer
- ca. 1802
- Graphite on medium, slighlty textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 5/8 × 5 1/2 inches (9.2 × 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Pallah"; verso, in graphite, center right: "5".
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | deer | grazing | standing
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Daniell, 1775–1811, British, Study for Two Standing Pallah Deer, ca. 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.