Study for Two Standing Pallah Deer
- ca. 1802
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 5/8 × 5 1/2 inches (9.2 × 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Pallah"; verso, in graphite, center right: "5".
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | deer | grazing | standing
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Daniell, 1775–1811, British, Study for Two Standing Pallah Deer, ca. 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.