A Kaffir Village
- ca. 1801
- Watercolor, with pen in brown ink, graphite, gouache and gum arabic on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 11/16 × 17 3/4 inches (32.2 × 45.1 cm)
Collector's Mark: "J P"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | hills | huts | landscape | trees | village | water
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.