- From Loch Creran, Pass of Jura
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 9 1/8 inches (15.6 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "June 20"
Watermark: "J Whatman 1810"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "June 20 1815 | WD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | figures | hills | island | lake | landscape | marine art | mountains | sailboats
- Associated Places:
- Argyll and Bute | Jura | Loch Creran | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, From Loch Creran, Pass of Jura, 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.