IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Clackursail Bridge, ca. 1815
- ca. 1815
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 x 9 1/8 inches (15.3 x 23.2 cm), Contemporary drawn border:
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Clackursail Bridge"; on back, upper right: "4"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "WD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | bridge (built work) | cliffs | figures | hills | houses | landscape | oars | river | rowing
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.