- Clackursail Bridge
- ca. 1815
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- Sheet: 6 x 9 1/8 inches (15.3 x 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Clackursail Bridge"; on back, upper right: "4"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "WD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | bridge (built work) | cliffs | figures | hills | houses | landscape | oars | river | rowing
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Clackursail Bridge, ca. 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.