Fano on the Adriatic
- Part Of:
- between 1782 and 1783
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 5/8 inches (16.5 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite upper left: "Fano on the Adriatic | June 23 - "; in graphite upper right: "26"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | hills | landscape | sea | ships
- Associated Places:
- Adriatic Sea | Europe
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Fano on the Adriatic, between 1782 and 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.