John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Island of Nisida, between 1782 and 1783
Island of Nisida
- Part Of:
- between 1782 and 1783
- Graphite, varnish and buff ground on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 x 7in. (11.1 x 17.8cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower center: "Island of Nisida."; in graphite lower left: "156"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cliffs | clouds | landscape | mountains | sea
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Nisida, Isola di
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.