- Island of Nisida
- between 1782 and 1783
- Graphite, varnish and buff ground on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 x 7in. (11.1 x 17.8cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower center: "Island of Nisida."; in graphite lower left: "156"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cliffs | clouds | landscape | mountains | sea
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Nisida, Isola di
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Island of Nisida, between 1782 and 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.