Helen Allingham, 1848–1926, British, A Study of a Venetian Cobbler, undated
A Study of a Venetian Cobbler
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 × 6 5/8 inches (13 × 16.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cobbler | figures (representations) | man | merchant | shoes (footwear) | tables (support furniture) | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.