- Phoenix Park, Dublin
- Watercolor, white gouache, graphite and pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, gray wove paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 10 3/8 inches (18.1 × 26.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 7 1/4 × 10 1/2 inches (18.4 × 26.7 cm), and Mount: 10 1/2 × 13 5/8 inches (26.7 × 34.6 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite bottom right: "Phoenix Park | Ireland" [partly effaced by glue]; on back of mount in pen and brown ink top left: "Phoenix Park"; in graphite top left: "1905"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | horse (animal) | landscape | park (grounds) | people | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- Dublin | Europe | Ireland | Leinster | Phoenix Park
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Ashford, 1746–1824, British, Phoenix Park, Dublin, 1905
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.