- Man-of-War being Refitted
- ca. 1787
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 × 17 inches (28.9 × 43.2 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Atkins"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Atkins, active 1787–1808, British, active in the East Indies (1796–1804), Man-of-War being Refitted, ca. 1787
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.