- Pen and brown ink, watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 12 7/8 × 3 3/8 inches (32.7 × 8.6 cm)
Inscribed on back top center in graphite: "34"; on back center in graphite: "27"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buckets (vessels) | figure study | figures (representations) | milk | milkmaid | walking
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.