Print made by William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, James Northcote, between 1798 and 1819
- between 1798 and 1819
- Graphite and red chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 7 1/2 inches (24.4 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Northcote"
watermark on mount: Fragment of a crown (unidentified)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | author | coat | collar | Grand Tour | portrait | profile (figure)
- Associated People:
- Northcote, James (1746–1831), artist and author
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.