Portrait of Dr. Latham, M. D.
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Portrait of Dr. Latham, M. D.
- between 1808 and 1814
- Graphite and red chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 x 7 5/8 inches (25.1 x 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Dr. Latham M.D."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | collar | cravat | man | physician | portrait | profile (figure) | science | tie-wig
- Associated People:
- Latham, John (1761–1843), physician
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Portrait of Dr. Latham, M. D, between 1808 and 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.