- Graphite and gray wash on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 × 9 7/8 inches (15.9 × 25.1 cm)
Monogramed and dated in artist's hand in graphite, lower right: "AE. 1860."
Signed in monogram in graphite, lower right and dated: "HE 1860"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | clouds | country house | field | hall | landscape | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.