Design for Funerary Monument
- Pen and gray ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 11/16 × 6 1/8 inches (24.6 × 15.6 cm)
Signed in artist's hand in pen and grey ink, LLC: Eckstein.
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Eckstein"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | monument
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Eckstein, 1735–1818, German, Design for Funerary Monument, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.