St. Alban's Abbey
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 9 × 13 5/8 inches (22.9 × 34.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "St. Alban's Abbey"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "3"; in pen and red ink, lower left: "820"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Edridge"; dated in graphite, lower left: "August 14, 1805"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | church | forest | hill | path | woods
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hertfordshire | St. Alban's Abbey | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.