IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, The Porch of the Halle of the Haute Vielle Tour, Rouen, 1819
The Porch of the Halle of the Haute Vielle Tour, Rouen
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 17 1/2 inches (27.9 × 44.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Rouen"; inscribed on back in graphite, lower center: "The Porch of the Halle of the haute Vielle Tour, Rouen July 3. 1819"; in graphite, lower right: "Place de la haute Vielle Tour"; in graphite, lower left: [...]; in pen and red ink, lower left: "17"; in graphite, upper left: "16569."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | jugs | marketplace | porch
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Haute-Normandie | Rouen | Seine-Maritime, Département de la
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.