- The Porch of the Halle of the Haute Vielle Tour, Rouen
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 17 1/2 inches (27.9 × 44.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Rouen"; inscribed on back in graphite, lower center: "The Porch of the Halle of the haute Vielle Tour, Rouen July 3. 1819"; in graphite, lower right: "Place de la haute Vielle Tour"; in graphite, lower left: [...]; in pen and red ink, lower left: "17"; in graphite, upper left: "16569."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | jugs | marketplace | porch
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Haute-Normandie | Rouen | Seine-Maritime, Département de la
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, The Porch of the Halle of the Haute Vielle Tour, Rouen, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.