The Curfew Tower, Windsor
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 × 10 1/2 inches (36.8 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "H. Edridge"; in graphite, lower left: "The Belfry Tower - Windsor Augt. 20 - 1808 -"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "H. Edridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimney | tower (building division) | walls | weathervane
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom | Windsor | Windsor and Maidenhead
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, The Curfew Tower, Windsor, 1808