The Curfew Tower, Windsor
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 × 10 1/2 inches (36.8 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "H. Edridge"; in graphite, lower left: "The Belfry Tower - Windsor Augt. 20 - 1808 -"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "H. Edridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimney | tower (building division) | walls | weathervane
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom | Windsor | Windsor and Maidenhead
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, The Curfew Tower, Windsor, 1808
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.