IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, Great Bookham, Surrey, 1814
Great Bookham, Surrey
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, brown ink and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 11/16 × 18 1/16 inches (29.7 × 45.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "The back part of Great Bookham| Surry"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "The back parts of Great Bookham Surrey | H Edridge. Augt. 19, 1814"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Aug. 19. 1814"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | landscape | road | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Great Bookham | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.