- Great Bookham, Surrey
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, brown ink and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 11/16 × 18 1/16 inches (29.7 × 45.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "The back part of Great Bookham| Surry"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "The back parts of Great Bookham Surrey | H Edridge. Augt. 19, 1814"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Aug. 19. 1814"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | landscape | road | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Great Bookham | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, Great Bookham, Surrey, 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.