Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, Stream with Trees and Cattle near Bromley Hill, Kent, 1807
Stream with Trees and Cattle near Bromley Hill, Kent
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 × 10 7/8 inches (40.6 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Bromley Hill | Oct 11 1807"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | hill | landscape | stream | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.