IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, Stream with Trees and Cattle near Bromley Hill, Kent, 1807
Stream with Trees and Cattle near Bromley Hill, Kent
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 × 10 7/8 inches (40.6 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Bromley Hill | Oct 11 1807"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | hill | landscape | stream | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
English Landscape (Paul Mellon Collection) 1630-1850 (Yale Center for British Art, 1977-04-19 - 1977-07-17) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.