Boscastle Pier on the Coast of Cornwall
- Part Of:
- after 1814
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 7 1/4 x 9 5/8 inches (18.4 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Boscastle Pier on the coast of Cornwall"; lower right: "1"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | castle | cliffs | coastlines | marine art | men | pier | sailboats
- Associated Places:
- Boscastle | Cornwall | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Boscastle Pier on the Coast of Cornwall, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.