Erne River, Ireland
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink over graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 6 7/8 inches (12.1 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, reinforced in graphite, lower right: "ED."
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "E.D."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | clouds | landscape | river | rowboat
- Associated Places:
- Erne, River | Europe | Ireland
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Thompson Davis, 1833–1867, British, Erne River, Ireland, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.