Erne River, Ireland
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink over graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 4 3/4 × 6 7/8 inches (12.1 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, reinforced in graphite, lower right: "ED."
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "E.D."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | clouds | landscape | river | rowboat | sun | sunrise | sunset
- Associated Places:
- Erne, River | Europe | Ireland
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Thompson Davis, 1833–1867, British, Erne River, Ireland, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.