Cattle Watering by Corinthian Columns
- Watercolor with pen in red and blue ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on thick, slightly textured, olive green, wove cartridge paper
- Sheet: 5 15/16 x 4 7/8 inches (15.1 x 12.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center on verso: "A.V. COPLEY FIELDING | (1787-1855)"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "M38 [encircled]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns | Corinthian | genre subject | ruins | temples
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Anthony Vandyke Copley Fielding, 1787–1855, British, Cattle Watering by Corinthian Columns, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.