Leicester, St. Mary's Church
- Gray wash, pen, gray ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 14 3/4 inches (26.7 × 37.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "St. Mary's Leicester"; inscribed on back in graphite, lower left: "St. Mary's Church Leicester 1778 E.E."; in graphite, lower right: "[...] | [...] sold."; in graphite, upper center: "D.3154"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | religious architecture | spires | wagon
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Leicester | Leicestershire | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Edwards, 1738–1806, British, Leicester, St. Mary's Church, 1778
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.