- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Figure Study
- Pen and black ink and graphite on thin, smooth, cream ruled wove paper
- Sheet: 8 x 12 3/4 inches (20.3 x 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper right: "George Reeves"; in black ink, lower right: "R.' St. A.R.A."
Signed in pen and black ink lower right: "R.' St. A.R.A."; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | man | study (visual work) | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Walter Richard Sickert, 1860–1942, British, born in Germany, Figure Studies, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.