IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Alfred Henry Forrester, 1804–1872, British, Calendar Design - October, undated
Calendar Design - October
- Pen and black ink and watercolor over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper mounted to thick, smooth, beige card
- Sheet: 10 5/8 × 5 inches (27 × 12.7 cm)
In graphite, upper center: Oct.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- calendar | design | man | religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.