- Pen, brown ink, brown wash, and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 1/4 inches (17.8 × 26 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower left: "In the Garden at Packington 1834"; in graphite, lower right: "5037"; inscribed on back in graphite, upper left: "D. Finch"; in graphite, upper left: "No. 60 | 2[...]"; in graphite, lower right: "Front."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | garden | landscape | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Hon. Daniel Finch, 1789–1868, British, Packington, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.