IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to Hon. Daniel Finch, 1789–1868, British, Packington, 1834
- Pen, brown ink, brown wash, and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 1/4 inches (17.8 × 26 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower left: "In the Garden at Packington 1834"; in graphite, lower right: "5037"; inscribed on back in graphite, upper left: "D. Finch"; in graphite, upper left: "No. 60 | 2[...]"; in graphite, lower right: "Front."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | garden | landscape | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.