- Pen, brown ink, brown wash, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 10 inches (20.6 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower left: "At Ashtead 1833"; inscribed on back in graphite, upper left: "5039 | D. Finch"; in graphite, upper left: "No. 64 [...] Ed"; in graphite, lower right: "Front."; in graphite, lower center: "5039"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | landscape | leaves | trees
- Associated Places:
- Ashtead | England | Europe | Surrey | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Hon. Daniel Finch, 1789–1868, British, Ashtead, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.