- Pen, brown ink, brown wash, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 10 inches (20.6 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower left: "At Ashtead 1833"; inscribed on back in graphite, upper left: "5039 | D. Finch"; in graphite, upper left: "No. 64 [...] Ed"; in graphite, lower right: "Front."; in graphite, lower center: "5039"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | landscape | leaves | trees
- Associated Places:
- Ashtead | England | Europe | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Hon. Daniel Finch, 1789–1868, British, Ashtead, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.