The Shepherd - Evening
- Watercolor, graphite, and gum, with scraping on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 12 3/4 inches (20.3 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "FO Finch"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "FO Finch"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- evening | hills | landscape | shepherd | trees
- Associated Places:
- Buckinghamshire | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Scott Wilcox, British watercolors, drawings of the 18th and 19th centuries from the Yale Center for British Art , Hudson Hill Press, New York, 1985, no. 61, pl. 61, ND1928 W533 1985 (YCBA)