IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Francis Oliver Finch, 1802–1862, British, Valley of Rocks, Lynton, North Devon, undated
Valley of Rocks, Lynton, North Devon
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, gouache, graphite, and scratching out on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 9/16 × 15 inches (29.4 × 38.1 cm)
Signed in pen, with brown ink, lower left: "F. Finch"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | horses (animals) | landscape | road | rocks (landforms) | valley (landform) | wagon | water
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | Lynton | United Kingdom | Valley of Rocks
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.