Francis Oliver Finch, 1802–1862, British, Valley of Rocks, Lynton, North Devon, undated
Valley of Rocks, Lynton, North Devon
- Watercolor, with pen, in brown ink, gouache, graphite and scratching out on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 9/16 × 15 inches (29.4 × 38.1 cm)
Signed in pen, with brown ink, lower left: "F. Finch"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | horses (animals) | landscape | road | rocks (landforms) | valley (landform) | wagon | water
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | Lynton | United Kingdom | Valley of Rocks
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.