- Landscape with a Bridge
- 1790 to 1795
- Pen, brown ink, brown wash, and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 × 12 5/8 inches (20.3 × 32.1 cm)
Inscribed on mount in black ink, lower center: "HENEAGE FINCH | 4th Earl of Aylesford | 1751-1812"; in graphite, lower right: "22x16"; inscribed on back in graphite, lower right: "7"; in graphite, lower right: "Funce (Aylesford)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | landscape | river | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Heneage Finch fourth Earl of Aylesford, 1751–1812, British, Landscape with a Bridge, 1790 to 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.