Daniel Thomas Egerton, c.1800–1842, British, Mexican Street Scene - Aquas Caliente, ca. 1840
Mexican Street Scene - Aquas Caliente
- ca. 1840
- Watercolor, pen, black ink, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on medium, slightly textured beige wove paper
- 11 3/8 × 15 1/8 inches (28.9 × 38.4 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower center: "Aquas Calientes"; in graphite, upper right: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balconies | cityscape | genre subject | horse (animal) | Mexican | people | street
- Associated Places:
- Aguascalientes | Aguascalientes | México | North and Central America
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.